March 26, 2013

Hotel Room Circuits - Easy Hotel Rooms Excercises!

I was lucky enough to watch someone design a circuit the other day, and after 10 minutes of it I was knackered! (That's british for tired, by the way...)  So here's how it goes...


Incredible Bodyweight Circuit!

1 minute Burpees

Then alternate 30 seconds on and 30 seconds rest for the following:

Crunches
Side Crunches
Bicycle Crunches
Leg Lifts
Supermans
Push ups
Seated Dips
Plank
Shoulder Bridge
Flutter Kick

Then stretch for 5 minutes!

Then repeat!

I love this circuit, I hope I'll do it again. I was mega-tired at my gym session after trying this - I could feel the pushups in my arms for sure.  30 seconds of pushups is a lot of pushups!

If you're looking for some more inspiration, The Greatist has a lovely set of 50 bodyweight exercises  perhaps you can design your own 10 minute circuit!

(And this workout is only 30 minutes - that's 2%!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment