March 19, 2013

Cardio, Weights, and Inspirational Exercise quotes

Todays post is brought to you by the google search term "Inspirational Exercise Quotes"

It happens that I'm on camp (away with work) at the moment, which means I have a gym onsite and good food and all sorts of good things except not time.  But I did manage TWO sessions today, so quickly:

Morning Cardio
Treadmill 
30 seconds on, 30 seconds recovery.  Alternating 11.5, 12, 12.5, and 15
Repeat 10 times

Rower
2,000 meters as fast as possible

Elliptical;
3 minutes on 6, 2 minutes on 15, repeat for 20 minutes.

Here's a quote to keep you interested!

And I did a lovely session in the afternoon as well!

Afternoon Weights
Deadlift (20kg) x 15
&
Lunges (10kg) x 20
&
Squats (10kg) x 10

Clean and Press (15kg) x 10
&
Bent over row (15kg) x 10
&
Bicep Curls (10kg) x10

Dumbell Chest press (10kg each side) x 10
&
Press ups x 10
&
Tricep Dips x 10

Sit-ups x 15
leg lifts x 15
Plant 30 seconds

Repeat twice!

I also did a really awesome circuit today which a very talented sports doctor taught me, it was INCREDIBLE. and I will post it here for you soon.  Perfect for hotels, for places with no equipment, for kicking your own butt into shape with a stopwatch or kicking other peoples butts with a stopwatch!

No comments:

Post a Comment